Presidents and Intelligence, from Kennedy to Trump. With a particular focus on the PDB or the Presidents Daily Briefing with Dr. David Priess, the Author of The President’s Book of Secrets.
- Tension Presidents and The CIA, In History and Today
- How Kennedy’s Pace Dictated How Agencies Work
- What the President’s Daily Brief Does and What It Does Not
- How the CIA Adjusts to Presidents
- What Clinton, Obama and George H.W. Bush Thought of Their Briefings
- The President That Didn’t Like His Briefing
Like Politics and History – Subscribe to the “My History Can Beat Up Your Politics” Podcast