A tremendous upheaval in politics occurred with a new President influenced by new media and speaking new political language, with a willingness to bend the rules. The upending culminates in a radical foreign policy no one expected and few, at that time, understood, so different it was literally thought to be from outer space.
- The Crazy Candidate That Couldn’t Win
- Fragmented, Confused Voters. That Ol’ Chestnut?
- The Secretary of State Is In Control
- Democratic ‘Unity Meetings’ of Time Past
- Early Soviet Reaction to Reagan’s Moves
Like Politics and History – Subscribe to the “My History Can Beat Up Your Politics” Podcast